Security of your data is our top priority

  • encrypted data server

    Encrypted Data

    All data that we source from your services is stored on our side with 256-bit AES encryption. With over 90% of the services we integrate with, this is a stronger encryption than the source we get it from, with the other 10% matching this encryption level. Representations of this raw data are stored in text to allow us to allow you to search, however are managed behind multiple layers of firewalls and proxies and are only authenticated via a set of unique keys.

  • lock icon

    Security Priority Guarantee

    CluedIn only surfaces and stores a representation of your data, it does not store the original version. Hence, on detection of intrusion that we deem destructive, we will temporarily wipe your CluedIn data from our servers. Once the intrusion is subsided, we will re-gather your data to get CluedIn back to its original state for your organization. In this time, the service will be unavailable for you. This gives you the guarantee that we will prioritize the security of your data over the service level agreement.

  • high availability certificate

    High Data Availability Service Level Agreement

    We take automatic daily database backups and we keep them for 30 days. For the enterprise option, there is also the possibility to increase this frequency and length of archive. All our systems are built on redundant, fault tolerant stacks and we maintain backups for all subsystems. We have round the clock monitoring systems to make sure that your service is untainted as much as possible. We follow industry standard practices in infrastructure redundancy.

  • magnifying glass over print

    User Authentication

    In addition to user accounts authenticated via username and password, CluedIn also supports the use of Single Sign-on and Identity Frameworks. Every single request that is made to the CluedIn application is done with encrypted Access Tokens that have no correlation with a user’s identity or credentials. All user passwords are stored in the database only after being passed through a one-way hash-and-salt technique (a standard practice for high security).

  • gear icon

    Data Location

    Our servers are with Amazon AWS and are hosted within the US. AWS infrastructure is housed in Amazon-controlled data centers. Only those within Amazon who have a legitimate business need to have such information know the actual location of these data centers. The data centers themselves are secured with a variety of physical controls to prevent unauthorized access.

As co-founder of cluedin, I want to give you my personal assurance that we are committed to keeping your data safe and secure.

As CTO of cluedin, rest assured that we will never compromise your data and that we will enforce data-safety rules within our company. I have spent my entire career making sure that I build products that are above industry standard when it comes to security. I impose this ethos onto any engineer that touches one line of code within the cluedin product.

I want you to know from one person to another, that security and privacy are at the forefront of the product and the mentality of all cluedin employees working on the product.

Martin Hyldahl

Co-founder and CTO

Contact Us


11 Titangade,
2200 Copenhagen N


Follow us on

Company


Copyright ©2017 Cluedin ApS, CVR: 36548681. All Rights Reserved.
partner program
Powered By AWSPowered By AWS

We use cookies to provide you with a better service, they are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. Carry on browsing if you're happy with this.X