CluedIn is a service that will securely and privately store parts of your company's data. We will use this data to make a fantastic experience for you and your work colleagues. Using your company's data you will be able to quickly find what you are looking for and get a better overall feeling of being connected and kept in the loop at work.
• We will use the data you plug into CluedIn to help make decisions on other parts of data you have plugged in for your company.
•We will never share physical data with another company that is using our service and especially for those NOT using our service.
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify CluedIn immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although CluedIn will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you shall be liable for the losses of CluedIn or others due to such unauthorized use.
CluedIn is not responsible for any data security around the services we integrate with. We always transfer all data that we work with through secure and encrypted channels. Any breaches that are done in services that we integrate with are the responsibility of that service.
Users may direct CluedIn to retrieve their own information maintained online by third-party service providers with which they have customer relationships or maintain accounts (“Account Information”). CluedIn works with one or more online service providers under contract to access this Account Information. CluedIn makes no effort to review the Account Information for any purpose, including but not limited to accuracy, legality or non-infringement. CluedIn is not responsible for the products and services offered by or on third-party sites.
CluedIn hereby grants to the user, a non-transferable and non-exclusive right of use to CluedIn on a 30-days trial basis. By adding an integration to CluedIn, you are giving CluedIn the right to use OAuth or your password, as applicable, for the purpose of providing the data in that integration. By requesting the addition of a Service, you represent that you are entitled to do so, without any obligation by CluedIn to pay any fees or other limitations and you expressly authorize CluedIn to access and retrieve account information maintained by identified third parties on your behalf as your agent, and not as the agent or on behalf of the third party.
You grant CluedIn the ability to make decisions based off your company's data. This includes the ability for CluedIn to validate data where multiple sources of the originating data are reporting diverse information.
You agree that CluedIn Aps may use your trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features in presentations, marketing materials, customer lists, financial reports and website listings for the purpose of advertising or publicizing your use of CluedIn, Aps. products or services.
You represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into, or if you are acting on behalf of a company or entity that you have the authority to bind such entity, and make the representations and warranties contained in these Terms. By using CluedIn or any service provided by us you signify that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms as they may be amended from time to time.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time and without notice. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon the posting of such revisions or when such revisions are made available via the Service, and you waive any right to specific notice of such changes or modifications.
You agree that you are solely responsible for your conduct while using the Service, and you agree that you will not do any of the following in connection with the Service:
• Use the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Service in any manner (including via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack);
• Impersonate any person or entity (including any employee or representative of CluedIn) or misrepresent yourself in any way or otherwise use or attempt to use another person's registration or create a false identity on CluedIn;
• Introduce or attempt to introduce software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed or intended to damage, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Service or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
• Infringe upon or violate the rights of CluedIn, its users or any third-party including copyright, database rights, trade marks, designs, patents or other intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or
If you breach any of the terms or conditions of the Terms or if CluedIn discontinues the Service, the Terms will automatically terminate. In the event of the termination of the Terms for any reason:
• the license granted to you in the Terms will immediately terminate; and
• you must immediately cease all use of the Service. All of the sections of the Terms will survive any termination of the Terms except the License section. Any use of the Service after termination is unlicensed and is in violation of the copyright and other rights of CluedIn. CluedIn and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts in their sole discretion.